- Department of Conservation and Recreation – The Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) is the State agency that owns the property.
- Grand Trunk Trailblazers – The Grand Trunk Trail Blazers (GTTB) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) chartered in 1992. Our goal is to collaborate with local trail groups to establish a non-motorized 60-80 mile East-West trail linking the Blackstone with the Pioneer Valley named ‘The Titanic Rail Trail’.
- Metacomet Land Trust (MLT) – The Metacomet Land Trust is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to the protection of open space and natural resources in South Central Massachusetts.
- Bay State Trail Riders Association
- Franklin Mass Odd Fellows
- TK Maps
Our Corporate Partners
- Tinetrix, Inc. – Tinetrix hosts the FBRTC web page. Established in 2001 by Rich Frongillo, Tinetrix is a Franklin based company that provides informational technology services to small businesses and home users, and is committed to building a solid relationship with customers based on trust and integrity.
- Crossing Cycle – Crossing Cycle was established in 1941 by Louis Mucciarone, mainly with restored bikes. Being war time, new bikes were in short supply. Today is a different scene — mild to wild and everything in between. But Crossing Cycle is still run by the family today. Lou Jr. still maintains the basic values he learned from his dad.
Other Trail News & Links