Dedicated to a multi-use recreation path on the Southern New England Trunk Trail.
The Franklin & Bellingham Rail Trail Committee (FBRTC) is a volunteer advocacy group dedicated to the development, maintenance, and financial support of the Southern New England Trunkline Trail as a multi-use, universally accessible recreational path.
FBRTC is a recognized 501(c)(3), working in partnership with the Grand Trunk Trail Blazers and federal, state and local governments, members of the FBRTC are committed to exploring all private, state and federal funding avenues to implement all necessary design plans.
adopted December 2011
6th Annual Franklin & Bellingham Fives Road Race
5K or 5 mile run or 1.5 mile walk
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Remington Middle School • 628 Washington Street Franklin, MA
Run-5k or 5 mile Courses through residential neighborhoods on paved roads. 1.5 mile walk through residential neighborhoods. Help support our effort to develop the Southern New England Trunkline Trail into a multi-use path for Franklin and Bellingham. Post race refreshments. Prizes awarded by category. T-shirts to the first 150 entrants. Participation Medals & raffle prizes and DJ at the site for your enjoyment.
Event details and schedule
T-shirts to the first 150 entrants. Prizes awarded by category. Post race refreshments. Race timing by Spitler Race Systems.
- Registration: 8:30 – 9:45 AM
- Start Time: Walk 9:45 AM / Run 10:00 AM
- Start / Finish: 628 Washington St. Franklin, MA (Remington School )
- Run – 5K & 5 mile course through residential neighborhoods
- 1.5 mile walk through residential neighborhoods
- Entry Fee: $25 prior to race day, $30 day of the race, $15 Students
- The SNETT is an abandoned rail bed running from Franklin to the CT line