Fall photo contest featuring the SNETT Rail Trail! Here is what you need to know.
DETAILS AND RULES
Who should enter
Anyone, any age. Exceptions: FBRTC Executive Board Members and members of the FBRTC Judging Panel.
Under 18, Over 18.
What to enter
Any photos taken on the SNETT (Southern New England Trunkline Trail) of nature, landscapes, people on the trail.
Note: A signed release from any recognizable people in your images is required, and you must be able to provide copies of those releases to the Franklin & Bellingham Rail Trail Committee upon request.
How to enter
- Take a photo on the SNETT rail trail and post on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter only) with a hashtag #SNETTPhoto2020
- Then email the photo (including the photo caption and photo location), your name, and category (Under 18, Over 18) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos should be jpg/jpeg files no larger than 10MB (no screen shots). One photo per contestant.
When to enter
Contest runs October 1 – October 31, 2020
Top 4 finalists from each category will be selected by a panel of the FBRTC volunteer members. All decisions made by the judges are final. The 8 winning photographs will be published in The Country Gazette (Photographer’s Portfolio page).
By entering this photo contest, you hereby grant to the Franklin & Bellingham Rail Trail Committee (FBRTC):
- Non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable publication rights for your photos in all FBRTC’s publicity materials (print or electronic), and the right to use your name in such publications.
- This includes the right to use your photos on our website, social media, in print and electronic advertisements and promotions.
- All photographs will be credited with the caption “©Person’s Name.”
Franklin & Bellingham Rail Trail Committee reserves the right at our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the photo contest.